Open adoption bloggers

Thursday, April 9, 2015

I need help

      No one can do life alone and it is a scary place to be feeling like life is being done alone. I don't like to do life alone and I am uncertain as to where I fit in the scheme of things. There is no cure for stupid that is for sure. What a beautiful gift-too beautiful for my heart to behold and things moved so fast and I moved so slow. It had been so long since I'd played. One better doesn't work for the person who has the alcoholic like tendencies.
     One can lead a horse to water but it cannot make it drink. But can one still lead the horse? Didn't Jesus say the shepherd had 99 sheep and one lost. The shepherd looked for that sheep until he found it. I can identify with the lost sheep cause I have come to realize that I was/am completely lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment